Questions on Shipping & Returns
For any further queries, you can use the below form, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free shipping for all domestic orders above INR 1000. Total shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. Charges are based on the final weight and volume of the package to be delivered. We'll get your order to you as soon as possible! We're taking extra safety precautions with packaging and delivery but we will still aim to have your order with you within 7 working days. • Shipment/delivery time, of the order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with The Eco Story. • The shipment /delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product. • The Eco Story shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of The Eco Story.
If you're a logged in user, simply head to the 'My Orders' section in your account to track your order. Should you have any questions about your order dispatch, we’re just a quick email - email@example.com OR phone call OR WhatsApp away: <> | MON - SAT | 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM IST
Orders are processed from our warehouse in Pune, India. We want you, to have access to our entire catalogue, so if product is not available, you can add the product in then wishlist and we will inform you as soon as the product is back in stock. Orders will be delivered to the shipping address you submit at checkout.
Within India, we ship through registered courier companies like ShipRocket and Delhivery. Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before they return it to us. Please provide a mobile number that you are available at, and your complete shipping address including the pin-code. This will help us ensure smooth delivery of your order. At the time of delivery, if the packaging looks damaged or tampered, please do not accept the package.
Unfortunately, if you place your orders separately, we cannot combine multiple orders due to regulatory and compliance issues. Shipping will be applicable on every new order (if it does not fall under the free shipping criteria).
After having placed the order, customers may cancel their order only if the order has not been dispatched yet. We do not accept any cancellation on orders after the product has been dispatched from our warehouse. In case of cancellation, there is no credit refund given on the purchase amount, but you may exchange it for another product(s) of same or higher value by paying the remainder. You may also opt for credit note to be added to your account against the returned order, which you can use to shop online. The credit note will be valid for a year from the date of issuance, and can be redeemed online.
A reverse pick-up will be scheduled within 3-4 business days. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact. Please note that international orders are not eligible for returns.
Once the item dispatched from your end reaches our warehouse, the replacement product will be shipped out to you and will reach you in our standard delivery time i.e. 5 working days for domestic shipments. The Eco Story acknowledges exchange/replacement of products only limited to direct sale between vendor and consumer. Replacements will be offered based on availability of product. If we don't have the replacement product, we'll be happy to offer you a credit note.
Once our team conducts a quality check at our warehouse, we will offer you a credit note. Credit notes for any exchange will only be sent to the registered email address or the email address has been used to make the purchase.
We endeavour to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. If you are not happy with your purchase, please see options for returning or exchanging any of the items.
1. Any part cancellation of the order may incur shipping charges on the balance order.
2. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name, address or contact number) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed by the user placing the order.
3. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries.
4. A flat shipping fee of USD 30 will be applied to international orders below total basket size of USD 250. International orders above USD 250 qualify for free shipping.
5. The user must agree to provide authentic and true information, to avoid any kind of delay or loss of merchandise.
6. The Eco Story reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If upon confirmation, such user details are found not true (wholly or partly), The Eco Story has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
8. Octroi charges may be levied on few destinations (mostly in Maharashtra) displayed on the site. These charges are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the Octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
9. All Duties and taxes for international shipping shall be borne by the customer. The Eco Story (MY ECO STORY (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED) is not liable to pay any Duties or Taxes for International Shipping.
10. Proportionate shipping will be refunded in the form of credit note only if it meets our conditions for a free return i.e. a quality or wrongly delivered product.
Gift Card can be redeemed online at www.TheEcoStory.com.
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Gift Cards will expire after 6 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards
Gift Card number is confidential. In the event of any misuse of Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, The Eco Story shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued Validity of Gift Cards cannot be extended, new Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards Gift Cards are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India.
The Eco Story will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities.
Gift Cards and transaction undertaken using the Gift Card.
The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Cards with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time.
The Eco Story may contact the purchaser of the Gift Card in this regard.
There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
Your purchase is eligible for exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
• Products purchased during sale are not eligible for exchange. • In case of exchange, there is no credit refund given on the purchase amount. You may exchange it for another product(s) of same or higher value by paying the remainder. If your purchase meets our exchange criteria stated above, please contact our care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 2 days of receiving the delivery with the following information: Order number - Delivery address - Specify the reason for exchange and in case of a defective or incorrect product, please send us an image of the item.
Your purchase is eligible for return only if it meets the following conditions:
• If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect. If you feel the product is damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please do photograph this as soon as you have opened the packaging. • Any product that has been hampered or damaged while transportation MUST be notified by email within 48 hours of the product being delivered, else The Eco Story will not be liable to accept the merchandise. In such cases, the customer will have to write in to email@example.com and a prompt response is guaranteed from our end. We will investigate the damage from our end and repair the merchandise in entirety. If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our care team within 48 hours with the following information: Order number - Delivery address - Specify the reason for return and in case of a defective or incorrect product, please send us an image of the item.
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care at +91 8800977206 from Monday to Saturday, between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST). We will look into the issue and respond to you within 48 working hours.